Matcha Molasses Tahini Cookes
Jan 19, 2020
Matcha Molasses Tahini Cookies
Dry: mix all together
amaranth grains grounded into flour (perhaps this is how the cookie gets its crunch)
almond meal / flour
Matcha powder (green tea)
Wet: incorporate all ingredients in a blender
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees
2. Mixed the wet with the dry ingredients until a soft ball of dough forms
3. Sprinkle with tapioca flour to unstick the ball from the bowl.
4. Roll into a long log and cut into cookie size
5. Shape cookies as they don't melt very well, that's why these ones look like balls!
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Rose & Pistachios: grounded roses, rose water, and pistachios
Lemon & Poppy seeds: lemon juice, zest, orange blossom water, poppy seeds
Note: For a milder and softer cookie, use buckwheat flour in place of amaranth flour
Tsu-Ching Yu is a multi-talented performer, lover, dreamer, and student of life. Her mission is to live life to the fullest and each day through the lenses of love, compassion, and understanding. She believes in creating miracles and it all starts with each and every one of us.