Raw Spaghetti Squash Salad with Palm Hearts
May 16, 2017
Raw Spaghetti Squash Salad with Heart of Palms
- 1 Organic Spaghetti Squash
- 1 can/jar Heart of Palm, cut into bite-sized
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1-2 Avocados, diced
- 1 English Cucumbers, diced
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Toasted Black and White Sesame Seeds
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Black Cumin, Nigella
- Green Onion, chopped
- Wild Garlic leaves, minced
1. Cut up all vegetables and massage with Lemon & Lime Juice
2. Add remaining ingredients.
A Very Refreshing Raw Spaghetti Squash, Cucumber, Heart of Palm, Herbs & Spouts Salad with Pineapples & Clementine!
- Fruits: Spaghetti Squash, Cucumbers, Pineapple, Clementines
- Veggies: Celery, Heart of Palm
- Herbs: Your Choice, Here - Cilantro, Parsley, Mint, Basil
- Sprouts: Your Choice, Here - Alfalfa, Clover, Daikon, Lentils
- Lemon Juice
- Lime Juice
- Toasted Black & White Sesame Seeds
- Wild Garlic Leaves or Green Onions
1. Cut Spaghetti Squash in half and scoop out seeds. Using a fork, gently pry strands apart, then scoop out with a large spoon into a bowl.
2. Dice Cucumbers & Pineapple into bowl.
3. Peel Clementine and separate sections into bowl.
4. Chop Veggies & Herbs into bowl.
5. Add Sprouts.
6. Mix Dressing together and massage into salad.
7. Shape the salad and top with sprinkle of Spices & decorate nicely!
Tsu-Ching Yu is a multi-talented performer, lover, dreamer, and student of life. Her mission is to live life to the fullest and each day through the lenses of love, compassion, and understanding. She believes in creating miracles and it all starts with each and every one of us.